Monday 5 March 2012

March 4, 2012

The last week or so, I feel like I've lost my mojo.  I struggle with finding the patience to parent my two girls, motivation to complete the daily tasks around night shifts and the creativity to take a picture a day.  Today was one of those days when I wished I had never started a project like this.  It just seemed to hard and too much of a chore to think of something to be thankful for today.  After wandering around the house for a bit, I put my macro lens on, walked outside, and opened my eyes a little bit more.  This picture is from one of our bushes in the front yard.  It always one of the first to bloom these pretty pink flowers in the spring.  Looks like the buds are starting to come already and spring is around the corner.  I'll be happy when it's not so cold and dreary outside and the parks dry up, so it's more enjoyable to be outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment