Tuesday 25 September 2012

August 30, 2012

This is a fellow co-worker, Gord who is retiring after tonights shift after almost 33 years!  I had the pleasure of visiting him at the Corunna base to take some photos of him for a retirement gift.  Driving there, I was watching the sun, the light would be perfect and had plans to get some great shots, as long as a call didn't come in... I was trying to come up with a back up plan in case that happened, but the only thing I came up with, was that I hoped it wouldn't happen...  We were just chatting a bit with the day crew reminiscing when at 1901 the tones sound, Code 4......... Noooooooo..... So here is Gord booking on a call on his last day.


I managed to meet them at the hospital and hurried them along, as I was quickly losing light.  So we did his photo shoot at the Sarnia base, not quite what I had envisioned but I did manage to get a couple of good pictures.   He was pleased with his photo book when it was presented to him at his retirement party.



No comments:

Post a Comment