Thursday 29 November 2012

November 7, 2012

Today was the last day of gymnastics.  Both Claire and Ava have really enjoyed it however, with the ski season approaching, I am committed to getting them both skiing at least one or two times a week.  And with only so much of Mummy to go around, I didn't want to spread myself too thin and overwhelm myself.  So we are taking the next session of gymnastics off.







I think Ava's favourite piece of equipment was the trampoline!  It was hard to get her off most days...







Ava was part of the Gymtots program and I had to stay with her at all times and help her on all of the equipment.  Claire was part of the Kindergym and had her own class and routines that they followed.  At the end of her class today, we were able to take pictures.  Each child was given their certificate and then they were able to go and stand on the podium and do a "ta-da".  Poor Claire was not really a fan of getting up in front of everyone, especially when she couldn't find me in the crowd.  I had to fight my way to the front, just to get this picture...



No comments:

Post a Comment