Friday 9 November 2012

October 13, 2012

At 6:20 this morning our pager tones sounded for a fire standby.  This is what we found when we got there.  Thankfully everyone made it out of the house safely, including the dogs.  However, after chatting with the owner, I learned that he had purchased this house 12 years ago and has been doing renovations ever since.  He had just finished.  How devastating!  So because of this fire, I was late getting home this morning.  Claire asked if I had to take a sick person to the hospital and I replied no and then showed her this picture on my camera.  She looked at it for awhile without saying a word and then wanted to know what happened and where was the man.  For a four year old, I am often amazed at her ability care for people in their time of need, and the quiet, tender way in the ways she does it.





No comments:

Post a Comment